What is Vastu Sastra?
Vastu shastra is a Traditional Indian architecture, that is based on texts from ancient times that outline design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, and spatial geometry principles. Here we will discuss the Septic tank location as per Vastu.
The designs use geometric patterns (yantras), symmetry, and directional alignment to integrate architecture with nature, the relative functions of different parts of the structure, and ancient beliefs.
Vastu Shastra in Sanskrit means “a dwelling or house with a corresponding plot of land”, and “satra” in other languages means “principle, teaching”. Vastu Shastra also includes a larger body of knowledge about ancient Indian architectural and design principles called Vastu Vidya.
Septic tank location as per Vastu?
According to the Septic tank location as per Vastu, The septic tank should be placed in the northwest corner of the house, at a distance of 1-2 feet from the wall of the house or building. The east-west axis should be parallel to the longer side of the tank.
The septic tank should be constructed to the west of the northwest direction of the house. Pipes should not be installed facing south because doing so can spoil your mental health and may land you in legal trouble. If the outlet is towards the south, then turn the pipes towards the east or north.
The length of the tank should be east-west and the width south-north. The tank should never be built above the level of the house. It is best to build it on the ground. The outlet of such tanks should be towards the west or north.
What are some basic principles of Vastu Shastra?
Some of the basic principles of Vastu Shastra are given below.
1) Direction: The direction of the house is one of the main parts of Vaastu. In an ideal world, the primary entry should be in the North, east, or Upper East direction. This is because these effects are related to positive energy and prosperity.
2) Shape: The rooms in the house should ideally be square or rectangular. Spoiled shapes are accepted to create negative energy.
3) Ventilation and lighting: All rooms in the house should be highly ventilated and adequately lit. Natural light and air are essential for a healthy and positive living environment.
4) Central Space: The focal point of the house should be the open space. This place is known as Brahmasthan and is considered the most sacred place in the house. It should be kept free from any dirt or weighty articles.
5) Room arrangement: Depending on their purpose, different rooms in the house should be arranged in specific ways. For example, the kitchen should face south-east, the bedroom should face south-west and the study room should face west.
6) Color: The colors used in a home can also completely affect the energy of the room. The glittery and joyful varieties are known to promote positive energy, while the dull and drab varieties are known to promote negative energy.
Now, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of placing a Septic tank location as per Vastu.
What are the disadvantages of not following Vastu?
There is no flaw in Vaastu by nature. The only consideration in the design of this ancient science was profit, reward, bonus, profit, and gain.
It has never held any ill will toward people. If there are any shortcomings, they may be caused by people. The environment, surroundings, or neighborhood have a significant impact.
Despite being invisible like air, its existence cannot be disputed. Vaastu has a wide impact, especially on the people living there.
Generalized feelings of fear, a lack of positivity, domestic problems, and an unreasonable fear of theft are some of the common defects that affect residents of Vaastu Dosh in the southeast.
When a building is constructed without following the principles of Vaastu science, many disasters, diseases, and accidents can occur.
There are some Vaastu defects that you should not ignore while buying a home. These include incorrectly placed furniture, inappropriate color choices (including flooring), the improper location of the sink and stove, and the wrong location of the puja room.
What are the benefits of following Vastu?
An old Indian architectural system called Vastushastra emphasizes the organization and geometry of space.
Septic tank location as per Vastu is very necessary to get benefits of impacts of Vastu on buildings environments.
Thoughtful planning of living and working spaces promotes balance, harmony, and positive energy in the environment.
By arranging furniture and spaces, using specific colors and materials, and maintaining cleanliness, the proper application of Vastu Shastra enhances health, enhances prosperity, and strengthens relationships.
I hope this on “Septic tank location as per Vastu” remains helpful for you.